Member of the month | May 2015
This month our spotlight falls on member Juliette Soulez!
– Juliette, can you tell us a little bit more about your career so far?
– I have a Postgraduate degree in Fine Arts in computer graphics, photography and video. I also have a Masters in Philosophy. I was educated in Paris. I mainly write on culture in the broadest sense of the term, on lifestyle, on digital news and travel. I love being a journalist as it opens up whole new perspectives on the world.
– How long have you been a member of the AllTheContent network?
– I have been a member of the agency since September 2014.
– Where does AllTheContent place what you write?
– On the Bluewin portal.
– In a single sentence, what would you say to persuade other people to join the AllTheContent network?
– AllTheContent offers a wonderful opportunity to reach a wide, demanding audience with a range of unusual themes, including social issues and fun topics.