90 people to follow
The Inforrm (International Forum for Responsible Media) Blog has post a list of “useful media law tweeters” who can be followed by everyone interested in legal topic concerning journalism.
A small previous selection:
- Brian Cathcart (@briancathcart) – Professor of Journalism at Kingston University and phone hacking campaigner.
- Citizen Media Law Project (@citmedialaw) – a US operation based at Harvard’s Berkman Center for Internet & Society, providing legal assistance and resources for online and citizen media
- David Banks (@dbanksy) – UK based media law consultant and co-author of McNae’s Essential Law for Journalists (20th edition).
- FoIMan (@FoIman) – On Freedom of Information. His blog is an excellent resource.
- George Brock (@georgeprof) – Professor and head of journalism at City University London, with an interest in media regulation and privacy law.
- Kevin Arscott (@uponnothing) – On bad journalism; blogs at Angry Mob.
- Suffolk Media Law (@suffolkmedialaw) A feed dedicated to media law news.
Check the full Inforrm post here.